Saturday, April 25, 2009

Art Shows

I am so excited as this is the beginning of the Art Show season. I have posted some of my upcoming Art Shows and as I hear from other shows that I have applied for I will add them to the list.

So now is the time that I am preparing for the shows. There is alot to do. Right now I am working on finishing a few paintings for the shows and painting some new hand painted cards. I have to purchase the supplies I need and order new business cards. I also need to do numerous things such as inventory my note card and prints, have them printed up. Then folding, matting, bagging, printing price tags and pricing them. I need to get my new paintings framed. Sounds like alot of fun doesn't it? Well I wouldn't trade it for the world. (Although sometimes I wish I had a full time assistant!)

I have painted and drawn on and off my entire life. But for the past two years I have retired from working in the real world and devoted my time to my art. I am busier than ever. I am learning and growing as an artist and as a person. I truly enjoy what I do and want to share it with those around me. So if you live locally come and see my art work. If not I will continue to post pictures of my paintings for your viewing pleasure.

No comments: