Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Blog

I think we all are stuck with the winter blues, waiting patiently for the arrival of spring. We have had a rough winter this year and I think we are all tired of it. So in anticipation of spring, I've been thinking about my blog and if there are ways of improving it. So I wanted to touch base with my readers on where I should be going next. So write to me about what you have enjoyed seeing and would like more of. Also let me know if there is anything else you would like to see me posting. I'm looking forward to your comments.

Thank you all for being so kind to me reading my posts and communicating how you enjoyed them. I hear from all of you through emails, and on facebook as well as in person. I really enjoy posting on my blog and hope to keep on going. So if you are so inclined make a comment. This will let everyone else know what your thinking.

I sure hope the winter is over soon and I know that spring is right around the corner.

2 comments:

Meera Rao said...

I think you are doing wonderful wearing so many hats -- teacher, student, painter, and a blogger along with your other roles. I have enjoyed visiting your blogs and reading about your adventures experiments and seeing the progress you have made in the short time you have had the blog.. One of these days I hope to meet you and your paintings in person! wish you all the best :)

Kathy Staicer said...

Thanks Meera. I would love to meet you also. It will happen someday I am sure. In the meantime it's nice to have the friendship we have developed.