Monday, June 6, 2011

Apology

I feel as if I must apologize for not keeping up my blog better than I have been. I have been going through some difficult times recently and have been diagnosed with a serious illness. I am working through all the emotions that you go through in trying to cope with a difficult situation. And I certainly hope that I can move right along to the phase of acceptance. I do feel that I generally have a positive attitude and will be happy to see that come back. I also think that in some ways I will be able to find new strengths coming from my diagnosis. I just cannot wait to get there!
Thank you all for your continued support and understanding. I will be making a new "art" post shortly.

3 comments:

Meera Rao said...

Take care, Kathy - no need to apologize at all. I send positive thoughts and prayers your way. May be doing some art will help you along the way. Please keep in touch and let me know if I can help in any way. i hope you sold out in Stockley gardens show :)

Diana said...

I agree with Meera. You don't need to apologize. I too am praying for you. If there is anything I can do please let me know. I wish I were close by. I'm sending you a hug. love,Diana

Kathy Staicer said...

Thank you both so much for your support and well wishes. It helps just knowing that you are thinking of me.