Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Koi Jigsaw Puzzle

Well I have been sick in bed with a bad cold and yestarday I found this website to make jigsaw puzzles from your paintings or photos. It is so much fun. The website is www.jigidi.com and I'm in there as kathystaicer. You can go directly to my Koi by www.jigidi.com/solve.php?id=CRT3HGYU.


5 comments:

jyothisethu said...

jigsaw is nice...
your painting is beautiful...

Kathy Staicer said...

Thank you so much. I really had alot of fun with the jigsaw puzzle.

Meera Rao said...

Kathy, that is so clever!Perfect for jigsaw puzzle! Its one my fav painting of yours too

Kathy Staicer said...

Thanks so much Meera. They are so much fun to do!

tanchaowen said...

Turning your Koi painting into a jigsaw was a lovely way to invite people to look closely at the fish and water. I hope the cold passed quickly; discovering a new way to share art while stuck in bed is a bright spot. I have been experimenting with small fish sprites in SpriteFuse, and your Koi makes me think those shapes could be fun to assemble as a puzzle too. Thanks for sharing the direct Jigidi link.