Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fairfield Summer Art Show

Well I just wanted to touch base with everyone and let them know that the Fairfield Summer Art Show was a success. The artist's represented were so talented and had wonderful art to look at and purchase. It was a festive atmosphere with food, music and a water slide. There could have been more traffic but it was only the first year of the show.

I had sold some prints and notecards and then at 4:45 pm (the show ended at 5:00 pm) I sold four paintings. One of the paintings was my Pineapple. I just painted it, framed it and put it in one art show and it sold. I will miss it. But I think the customer will love it as much as I did. And I can always paint another.

Right now I'm in the painting mode. I have five paintings going at the same time and it is almost overwhelming. I need to get them done for the show at Pembroke 4 at the end of this month. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Meera Rao said...

Congratulations!!!! Thats is wonderful. and it was nice to meet you in person :)

Kathy Staicer said...

Thanks. It was great meeting you too. Now I know what you look like in real life rather than in photos oor self portraits!!!