Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Yellow Buckeye


The yellow buckeye is such a majestic tree. I started this painting in my watercolor class. I was demonstrating how your paint the general areas and colors before moving on to the details. Then I used pen and ink for the details. It was alot of fun and voila I have a painting.

Right now I'm getting ready for two art shows this weekend. The first one is at Pembroke 4 Art Gallery, Virginia Beach and the opening is Friday July 23rd from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm. The second one is at 17th St park between Atlantic Ave and the Ocean front on Saturday July 23rd from 10 :00 am to 6:30 pm. (I have 20% off coupons for that show if your interested please let me know and I can email it to you.) So if your in town this weekend please feel free to come and visit and enjoy the art.

No comments: