Thursday, August 5, 2010

Artisans in the Park


I've been getting ready for the Artisans in the Park Arts and Crafts show this weekend. They are predicting the temperatures to be in the mid 80's with a slight chance of thundershowers. I sure hope the weather is wonderful after the show at 17th St. park last week. We definitely deserve it!

The show is at Great Neck Park on Saturday August 7th from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm and Sunday August 8th from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm. Cox High School is located at the corner of Great Neck Rd. and Shorehaven Dr. and you can catch a shuttle there to the park. It's a great show with wonderful arts and crafts vendors, music, children's activities and food for purchase. The park has tree lined winding paths that make me want to paint them. (I've actually brought my students from Great Neck Rec Center to that location for painting on numerous occasions.) It should be a great weekend. So if your in the neighborhood stop on by and join the fun.

No comments: