Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Virginia State Capital Building



Yesterday I went with a group of six members of CBAA (Chesapeake Bay Artists Association) to the State Capital in Richmond to hang approximately 90 paintings. Due to the way we were required to hang the paintings it was a very time consuming task. It was a long and busy day with little challenges along the way but it was also very satisfying. I feel that we were successful in creating a room filled with art that was displayed in a very appealing way. My Koi IV and Sweet Lips are my contribution to the exhibit. These paintings will hang in the West Conference Room at the State Capital Building until February 28th.

3 comments:

Diana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Diana said...

HI Kathy, wow that is wonderful having some pieces there.. Great!! I love this painting and hope it sells there and you get lots of orders.. Bravo to you, love,Diana

Kathy Staicer said...

Yes it is great to have our paintings hanging there and I hope that we have some sales.