Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


I am honored that Meera from ArtbyMeera has given me the Stylish Blogger Award. Thank you Meera for all of your support, encouragement and your friendship.
I have been requested to reveal 7 things about myself and to pass the award on to 7 other bloggers. So here goes.
1. My favorite days are those that I can stay in my pajamas all day and do nothing but paint. They are too few and far between.
2. I could open an art supply store with all the art supplies that I own.
3. I could also open an art book store.
4. Since I have retired from the real world I am busier than ever.
5. The saddest thing about getting older is realizing there are so many things that you will not have the time to do. (Like playing the cello, and speaking foreign languages, travelling across the world and many more.)
6. I truly admire artists in all different fields.
7. I love my coffee in the morning and afternoon as well as a glass of wine before I go to sleep.
The 7 bloggers I admire are:
Diana M. Davis Watercolor
Artcolony
Barbara Fox-Daily Paintings
Contemporary Realism
Watercolor Paintings and Oil Paintings Figurative Art Doris Joa - Romantic Realism in Oil and Watercolor
A Painting a Day Blog
Brush Paper Water
and last but not least
Art by Meera

1 comment:

Diana said...

thank you so much Kathy for the award, I appreciate it so much. I enjoy your blog so much and admire you and your work. thanks again, love,Diana