Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Rose Workshop


I just wanted to tell everyone that my Rose Workshop was wonderful.  All of my students painted beautiful roses and really enjoyed the day.  The Art Studio , where it was held has such a welcoming feeling.  It really allows you to leave your problems at the doorstep and go directly to the painting zone.  Mary Pelham White has done a wonderful job setting it up as a great place for workshops and classes. 

I am currently teaching my Ongoing Intermediate Watercolor class on Saturdays from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm and on July 6th I am starting a Summer Advance Beginning Watercolor class on Fridays form 10:00 am to 1:00 pm.  I hope to see some of you there.  If you are interested in either class please contact me at katsart01@yahoo.com or 757 650-5765.

3 comments:

Diana said...

HI Kathy, I know you are a blessing to your students,keep up the great classes. love,Diana

Meera Rao said...

What a wonderful opportunity for your students!

Kathy Staicer said...

Diana and Meera, I just love teaching. It is so great to see when your students are getitng something and it is such a learning experience for me too.