Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Fall Watercolor Classes
















The fall is approaching and so are my Watercolor Classes. Come and paint with me!!!
Here's my schedule:

The Art Studio Virginia Beach
Thursdays and Saturdays 10:00 am to 1:00 pm Intermediate Watercolors
(Thursdays an Saturdays at 9:00 am I will be happy to take in any Beginning students.  I will give an hour class with assignments and you are welcome to stay and work on your assignments.)
Cost:  $110.00 for eight classes, $70.00 for four classes or $25.00 for a drop in.
Contact me at katsart01@yahoo.com or 757 650-5765 for more information or registration.

The Artists Gallery Virginia Beach
Watercolor Texture classes:  We will explore doing different textures with watercolor techniques, tricks and other media.  I will provide all the texture tools so you only have to bring your watercolor supplies.
September 14 from 12:30 pm to 4:30 pm Textured Seashells in the sand
October 19 from 12:30 pm to 4:30 pm Textures Rocks on the Ground
November 16 from 12:30 pm to 4:30 pm Textured Colorful Autumn Leaves
These classes cost $45.00 and registration goes through the Artists Gallery at 425-6671

My primary goal as a teacher is to help you to relax and enjoy the painting process.  I teach the basics and then I encourage my students to develop their own style.  In my classes I do demos and give technical and artistic information , I assist my students individually as needed and then we have a constructive critique.  I teach my students the rules then I encourage them to break them!


No comments: