Sunday, August 31, 2014

The Artists Gallery

On Friday I received a call from the Artists Gallery letting me know that one of the studio artists is leaving and would I be interested in her space.  I went down to the gallery and looked at the studio and decided to take it.  It is a shared studio but there is plenty of room.  I will be able to hang my paintings in the studio and I will have a space to paint.

I am thrilled that this is happening.  It is a great opportunity and I intend to make the best of it.  I'm mentally preparing for the move, planning of setting up the space and making lists of what I need to bring in.  I want to make it a special place for me to paint, and think, and dream, and be inspired by the other artists surrounding me and even find time to work on my lap top.

No comments: