Thursday, December 3, 2009

Jerry's Artarama Holiday Art Show

My art is having a very busy weekend.
First of all I'm going to be in the Holiday Art Show at Jerry's Artarama, Fairfield Shopping Center, Virginia Beach on Saturday December 5th from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm and Sunday December 6th from noon to 5:00 pm.
I will have three paintings hanging at the Riverview Gallery, Olde Town Portsmouth for the Winter Art Show. The Opening Reception is Friday December 4th from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
And finally I have three paintings hanging at the Artistic Creations Gallery in Pembroke Mall, Virginia Beach. They are having a Grand Opening on Sunday December 6th from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm.
If you are in the area please stop by and see all the exciting art shown at these three places. And if you go to Jerry's Artarama and tell me that you read my blog I will give you a surprise.

No comments: