Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Jerry's Artarama Holiday Art Show

The art presented in the Holiday Art Show was magnificent. The eight artists in the Creative Artists of Tidewater plan the art shows at Jerry's Artarama. We were so pleased with choice of artists that we made. I want to thank all the artists that participated and wish them the best of luck in the future.

I also want to thank all my family, students and friends that came to visit. It is always nice to see you but I especially enjoy seeing your visiting me at one of my art shows as I can share what I've been doing.

2 comments:

Beth Fox said...

I did enjoy the show. It was so fun to talk with the artists about themselves and their work. The talent was very good. Thanks to you all for putting it together. I'm looking forward to being in the next one!

Kathy Staicer said...

Thanks Beth. It was nice seeing you there. Have a Merry Christmas.