Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Seashells on the Beach


I had so much fun painting the rocks that I decided to do seashells. (Some of which I like better than others.) I think the style of both paintings are very similar and different than my usual style. Afterall I didn't even use the color green!
Tomorrow I'm going to Charlotte, NC for a three day workshop with Suzanna Winton. I am so much looking forward to it. Just think of me spending three days working on portraits without a care in the world. (At least until I come home.) She is a wonderful teacher and her portaits are amazing. Check her out at www.suzannawintonwatercolors.com. The only thing that could be better is if it was in a warm place!

2 comments:

jyothisethu said...

nice painting kathy...
all the best for the workshop...

Kathy Staicer said...

Thanks. It ought to be alot of fun.